Wednesday, May 23, 2012

E.O.C Week 7: Review Questions



You are the new designer of a product line of fashion goods. Using Johnny Cupcakes as a model, how would you promote this product to your target market? You have a very limited advertising budget and have to do most of the work yourself, so how would you spread the word about your product? How long do you think it would take for your product to reach the national or international markets? Why?

My product will be based and inspired by music. I definitely want it to stay in that environment and gain a high demand. My product will probably be customized band shirts. In order for my product to be a success i have to get it out there, as well as gaining several friends in the industry. Social networking is a useful tool i will most likely use as well as the powerful tool of word of mouth and the perks of loving music. I will sell my shirts to bands that are known and are playing a local show. I will then socialize with them and bring up the subject of letting me create their shirts and splitting the profits with them if they were to allow me to sell my shirts at the show premises. I will do this with several other bands until i have a very large clientele. My clientele will benefit me on the long run because then my product will receive alot of attention from the fans of these bands and it will give it more exposure. That is where word of mouth will benefit me and customer after customer will be demanding my product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment